- Heterodox Economics Newsletter
- Heterodox Economics Directory
- Professor Frederic S. Lee memorial website
- Tributes in Memory of Frederic S. Lee (2015)
- The Routledge Handbook of Heterodox Economics (Routledge, 2017)
- Advancing the Frontiers of Heterodox Economics: Essays in Honor of Frederic S. Lee (Routledge, 2015)
- Marx, Veblen, and the Foundations of Heterodox Economics: Essays in Honor of John F. Henry (Routledge, 2015)
- Heterodox Analysis of Financial Crisis and Reform (Edward Elgar, 2011)
- Heterodox Microeconomics Readling List (2014)
- A Special Issue of On the Horizon, “Beyond Market Fundamentalist Economics: An Agenda for Heterodox Economics to Change the Dominant Narrative .” Guest Editors: Tae-Hee Jo (Buffalo State College), Lynne Chester (University of Sydney), Mary King(Portland State University)
- Quoted in “Heterodox vs. Orthodox: The Growing Schism in Economic Thought,” Buffalo State College, Feb. 29, 2012
- Quoted in “Econ curricula shortchanging majors and non-majors alike?,” Remapping Debate, Feb. 22, 2012
- Heterodox Microeconomics Workshop, SUNY Buffalo State, March 2012
- Workshop on Social Provisioning, Embeddedness, and Modeling of the Economy, University of Missouri-Kansas City, September 2010.
- The 4th Bi-Annual Cross-Border Post Keynesian Conference, SUNY Buffalo State, October 9-10, 2009.